Our next job fair will be held on Tuesday March 24th,2020.
Location: the basement hall of the St.Boniface Cathedral, 180 de la Cathédrale Ave.
Espace Emploi offers a series of short meetings with employers looking for candidates to fill jobs in their workplace. These potential employers are selected by CDEM to give you the greatest opportunity to find a job that matches your skills and experience.
Espace Emploi is a chance to:
- Discover job opportunities
- Participate in 3-5 speed dating meetings
- Improve your interview and networking skills
CDEM also offers workshops to help you make a good impression:
- Learn how to write a CV and cover letter
- View job descriptions offered by potential employers
- Learn some basic networking skills
- Practice your interview skills
- Learn about the work culture
The following employers were hiring at our last job fair :
- TD Canada Trust
- Canada Goose Manufacture
- Tim Horton's
- 24-7 Intouch
- Centre St-Amant Centre
- Traduction Parenty Reitmeier Translation Services
- Avenir IT
- Skip the Dishes
- Drake International
- WIS International Delivery Services
- Musée des enfants - Manitoba Children's Museum
- ACFM (Association culturelle franco-manitobaine)
- Musée canadien pour les droits de la personne - Canadian Museum for Human Rights
- La garderie Les P'tits Génies
- Services correctionnels Canada - Correctional Services Canada
- Commission de la fonction publique du Canada - Public Service Commission
- Services publics et Approvisionnement Canada - Public Services and Procurement Canada
- Gendarmerie royale du Canada - RCMP: recrutement/recruitment
Job seekers must submit a CV in order to participate as well as attend a workshop that will prepare them for the Espace Emploi job fair. (N.B.You must reside in Manitoba to participate.)
FOR THE CV, YOU MUST USE THE FOLLOWING TEMPLATE.
Espace Emploi coordonator, Salimata Soro, tells you all you need to know about Espace Emploi in the following short video.