Our next job fair will be held on Tuesday March 24th,2020.
Location: the basement hall of the St.Boniface Cathedral, 180 de la Cathédrale Ave.
Espace Emploi offers a series of short meetings with employers looking for candidates to fill jobs in their workplace. These potential employers are selected by CDEM to give you the greatest opportunity to find a job that matches your skills and experience.
Espace Emploi is a chance to:
- Discover job opportunities
- Participate in 3-5 speed dating meetings
- Improve your interview and networking skills
CDEM also offers workshops to help you make a good impression:
- Learn how to write a CV and cover letter
- View job descriptions offered by potential employers
- Learn some basic networking skills
- Practice your interview skills
- Learn about the work culture
The following employers will be interviewing candidates at our next job fair:
- World Trade Center
- Université de Saint-Boniface
- Canada Goose
- La Liberté
- Man Power
- Traduction Parenty-Reitmeier
- Johnson Group
- Gendarmerie Royale du Canada (GRC)
- National Leasing
- WIS International
- TD Bank
- 24/7 Intouch
- Need Centre
Job seekers must submit a CV in order to participate as well as attend a workshop that will prepare them for the Espace Emploi job fair. (N.B.You must reside in Manitoba to participate and be either a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident, a refugee or an asylum seeker).
FOR THE CV, YOU MUST USE THE FOLLOWING TEMPLATE.
Espace Emploi coordonator, Salimata Soro, tells you all you need to know about Espace Emploi in the following short video.